8th EAI International Conference on Game Theory of Networks
Welcome to 2018 International Conference on Game Theory of Networks (Gamenets 2018), to be held Seoul, in South Korea. The conference is organized by the EAI (European Alliance for Innovation).
Game theory has recently become a useful tool for modeling and studying various networks. The past decade has witnessed a huge explosion of interest in issues that intersect networks and game theory. With the rapid growth of data traffic, from any kind of devices and networks, game theory is requiring more intelligent transformation. Game theory is called to play a key role in the design of new generation networks as well as in the development of the Internet of things.
This conference encourages archival quality papers that advance the state-of-the-art and practical applications of intelligent game theory. The goal is to gather research contributions, from game theory and networks, that address the major opportunities and challenges in applying traditional game theory as well as intelligent game theory to the understanding and designing of modern network systems, with emphasis on both new analytical techniques and novel application scenarios. We encourage prospective authors to submit their original, unpublished work.
Topics of interest
· Intelligent game theory and its applications
· Novel solution concepts such as equilibrium solutions or core solutions
· Game theory based machine learning
· Smartphone-based crowdsourcing and game theory
· Multimedia applications based on game theory
· Network security based on game theory
· Correlated equilibrium
· Network pricing
· Rate allocation game
· Power control game in communication systems
· Game theory in interactive applications
· Game theory in cognitive radio networks
· Game theory for Internet of things
· Game theory in social networks
· Game theory in wireless and cellular network
· Coalitional game theory in networks
· Network optimization
· Distributed learning
· Game theory in network function virtualization and software defined network
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- All registered papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
- Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
- Accepted authors will be invited to submit extended versions of their articles to Special Issue in EAI Endorsed Transactions: EAI Endorsed Transactions on Collaborative Computing.
Best Paper Award
The program committee will select one of the accepted papers as the “GameNets 2018”. The winner(s) will be announced during the conference.
Full Paper Submission deadline
15 January 2018
Notification and Registration opens
1 March 2018
31 March 2018
30 April - 1 May 2018