Call for Workshop Proposals
The Gamenets 2017 Conference prepares for a limited number of workshops on dedicated session topics. The aim of these workshops is to discuss work in progress and explore opportunities for new research related to a topic of interest within the context of the conference.
Proposals for workshops should be at most four pages in length, will be evaluated regarding relevance and anticipated interest, and should include Workshop title, presenter information, abstract, and intended audience.
A workshop proposal should contain:
• Title of the workshop
• A brief description of the specific technical issues that the workshop will address
• The reasons why the workshop is interesting and timely
• A draft call for papers, including the workshop submission deadlines
• Tentative composition of the organizing and program committees
Workshop organizers should send their proposals to the workshop chair, Dr. Ju Bin Song
, by e-mail.
Presentations delivered during the workshops are based on papers that have been selected through peer review process. Accepted workshop papers are included in the conference proceedings. Best workshop paper publications may be included in various transactions or other journals.
• Submission due date: November 15, 2016
• Notification of acceptance: November 30, 2016